Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Wife laid down the Law !!

Nikki My wife has said I must wait till my wound heals on my foot before I can play any more live shows. Boo Hisssss  that sucks. But don't be alarmed the hole in my toe is almost closed I feel by the first of the year it will be in tip top shape.In the mean time We will be looking for a warm place to practice that won't cost to much. If any one knows of a space contact me or Frank Foe. Also I want to expand the band and am interested in a horn section  like a sax or 2.I  would like to even try a key board person it would open so much more music to cover.We could switch instruments so I could just sing sometimes. If anyone is interested in filling these positions or knows someone call me johnny at 610-264-1016.till then I will keep posting photo's and things so keep stopping by.
Johnny

   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment